Vertical Wet Mixer:
The Wet Mixer NOHK is suitable for processing viscous to pasty and poor-flow products. It can be used for a wide range of applications in the food industry and also for applications in the pharmaceutical industry. The conical form of the vessel allows for a maximum possible discharge with the least amount of residue. Equipped with helical tools, the NOHK is also suitable for simple mixing processes.
The wet mixer system is a vertical mixing system for batch processes. The geometry of the conical or cylindrical mixing vessel, the arrangement and shape of the tools and their peripheral speed are adapted to each other in all sizes, resulting in effective mixing of all components. Depending on the process engineering tasks, the individual mixing tools are combined to form one tool both for material transport and for dispersion and disagglomeration processes. The installation height in the vessel is adjustable within a wide range. An adjustable deflector can be used to affect the product movement in a systematic fashion.
- High mixing quality even for critical products
- Application of high shearing forces
- Easy operation and cleaning
- Reliable and time-tested mixer concept
Range of Applications:
Mixing and processing of products with medium or high viscosity like soup paste, baby food and special sauces.
We develop tailor-made solutions optimally adapted to each of your applications and products
- Parts in contact with product according to customer’s choice
- High surface qualities
- High-tensile steels, stainless steels and special materials
- Various tool systems
- Temperature-controlled mixing vessel surfaces
- Devices for adding dry substances, liquids, greases, lecithins, etc.
- GMP-compliant design
- Manhole for inspection and cleaning
- WIP nozzles for cleaning